MINIMUM CREDITS 147
To develop learners with the requisite competencies against the skills profile for the systems support career path (The overarching aim being to develop a broader base of skilled ICT professionals to underpin economic growth
(ALIGNED TO COMPTIA A+ AND N+ AND MCSA SERVER CERTIFICATIONS)
Ability to use logical methodology to troubleshoot the common types of hardware and software problems typically encountered in the day-to-day operations of an organisation.
2. Ability to understand the role of technology in the business context.
3. Ability to create integrated technology-based communication systems for improved business effectiveness.
4. Ability to store, manage and retrieve knowledge (data) efficiently and effectively to meet organisational requirements.
5. Ability to ensure secure information systems that will serve to protect the business from data loss and breaches of integrity.
6. Ability to design and reflect business structure in IT Systems appropriately in order to optimise operating efficiencies, flows of data and resource utilisation within the structure.
7. Ability to mobilise technical and technology-based resources to solve business problems in a specified context.
8. Ability to perform cost effectively and efficiently in technology-based projects.
9. Ability to manage customer relations appropriately.
10. Ability to operate effectively within a change, release and configuration process.
11. Ability to utilise technology-based research tools and knowledge-base repositories.
12. Ability to identify and communicate business opportunities appropriately.
13. Ability to install, support and maintain end-user applications
This course includes the following: