The accelerated CompTIA A+ Bootcamp course is an industry standard IT certification course for delegates who wish to establish a career in Information technology. The course takes delegates through computer hardware components, the fundamentals of networking, operating systems, network security, as well as troubleshooting software, hardware and networks.
Today’s IT professionals face an expanding variety of technical issues. CompTIA A+ has been updated to address the increased diversity of knowledge required of IT technicians and validates what is currently necessary to perform effectively on the job. This course is primarily aimed at those that are already in an IT profession and are seeking to validate their A+ certification skills.
Before attending this course, delegates must:
- Hold the CompTIA A+ certification
In this course, students will install, configure, optimize, troubleshoot, repair, upgrade, and perform preventive maintenance on personal computers, digital devices, and operating systems.
- Identify the hardware components of personal computers and mobile digital devices
- Identify the basic components and functions of operating systems
- Identify networking and security fundamentals
- Identify the operational procedures that should be followed by professional PC technicians
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot display devices
- Install and configure peripheral components
- Manage system components
- Manage data storage
- Install and configure Microsoft Windows
- Optimize and maintain Microsoft Windows
- Work with other operating systems
- Identify the hardware and software requirements for client environment configurations
- Identify network technologies
- Install and configure networking capabilities
- Support mobile digital devices
- Support printers and multifunction devices
- Identify security threats, vulnerabilities, and controls
- Implement security controls
- Troubleshoot system-wide issues